CARRIAGE HOUSE GARAGE DOORS
Authentic looking insulated steel and composite carriage house garage doors.
The perfect blend of beauty and practicality, these carriage house doors look like wood, but they are actually crafted of multiple layers of durable, low-maintenance steel and insulation topped with a woodgrain textured composite overlay.
COACHMAN® collection garage doors feature the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out carriage house door, but offer the built-in convenience of a modern overhead garage door. Throughout the design and construction, there is a recurring blend of beauty and practicality that is evident in the details, like the attractive yet durable steel and composite construction.
- Steel carriage house doors with 4-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. The R-values of these garage doors range from 6.5 to 18.4.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Solid Top Section
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A – SOLID (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC1A – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC3A – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC4A – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC13A – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC14A – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
Specialty Glass Options
For size & color availability, click here. IMPORTANT: When painting your door, use either tested & approved solar reflective paints or paints with Light Reflective Values (LRV) of 38 or higher. Using other paints will void the door’s warranty. See list of tested & approved solar reflective paints.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
RING DOOR KNOCKER
TWISTED “L” HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE (INCLUDED)
SPEAR STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
- Composite overlay
- Insulation with thermal break (2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Coachman Collection Overview. Watch Gary Sullivan talk about the Coachman Collection, which offers the look and beauty of carriage house garage doors with the additional benefits of weather resistance, energy efficiency and low maintenance.